On the following pages you can obtain information on the psychoanalytical-psychotherapeutic methods of treatment that I use. Here I answer the following questions:
- What is psychotherapy, and what is psychoanalysis?
- How does psychoanalytical treatment work?
- What symptoms indicate that your condition is unconscious in origin?
- What psychoanalytical treatments do I offer?
- What are the costs of psychoanalytical psychotherapy?
- What professional discretion is the therapist subject to?
Simply click the topics on the left that are of interest to you. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to send an email.
The Federal Chamber of Psychotherapists (BPtK) provides a brochure with the most relevant information for patients. It is aimed at people who have not yet consulted a psychotherapist and would like to find out about the options available in case of mental health problems.
Please click on the brochure front page below. You can read the brochure either in your web browser or with any PDF program - e.g. Adobe Reader.
go to top